Thanks for signing up to do voter contact with Election Protection. We have incredibly ambitious goals to text millions of voters across the county to help voters request absentee ballots, find their early voting locations, let them know about changes to their polling sites, and so much more.
Here are the next steps:
- Training: Once you watch the video above, please take this quiz!
- Shift Sign Up: If you haven’t sign up for shift yet, please sign up for as many as you can to textbank with us. Sign up here: http://commoncause.org/education-fund/events.
- Nonpartisan Agreement: If you haven’t signed the nonpartisan agreement yet, please do so now. Every volunteer is required to sign the nonpartisan agreement before their shift, you will not receive access to our texting platform without signing the agreement. Sign the agreement here: https://forms.gle/Ez73KXTLYz73Npwu6
- Join our Volunteer HQ: Every question you have is best answered in our volunteer HQ in an easy to use program called Slack. Use this link to join the Common Cause Action Team in Slack. From there, find the channel called #textbanking and post your questions there! Join the HQ here: http://commoncause.org/joinslack
- Hustle Token: Right before your shift, you will receive a text from Hustle with your access code. From there, it will direct you to web.hustle.com/workflows to get started! You will find all the information you need about the campaign in our Volunteer HQ (Slack).
If you have any problems at all; you don’t receive your token, you have questions about a campaign, or anything else, please posting the #textbanking channel of Slack. If you have urgent questions, please feel free to email me at [email protected]. We look forward to working with you soon!